Using these build instructions you can always easily update to the latest code on the Subversion repository.
- Download and install MinGW. In the MinGW installation options, select to install g++ and MinGW make.
- Download Qt open source edition for Windows from Trolltech website.
- Install Qt.
- Add Qt and MinGW to your path.
Get the latest source code using Subversion.
- Double-click on the "build.bat" batch file in the Fitness directory.
- Congratulations, you have just built Fitness.
How to test Fitness
- Enter Fitness directory.
- Enter Debug directory.
- Run Fitness: "Fitness.exe" The main window will then open.
- Select menu "Training plan".
- In the opened menu, select "Open..."
- You should be now navigate to the main Fitness directory.
- Select file "CurrentPlan.Plan" and click "Open" button.
- You will now see exercise days and exercises in listboxes, and
you can run analysis by clicking on one of the listbox items.