Using Subversion with Fitness on Windows
Doing the initial checkout.
- Download and install TortoiseSVN
- Using Windows Explorer, go to a directory where you want to check out Fitness.
- Right click in the window and select "SVN checkout".
- In the "URL of the repository" field, enter "https://fitness.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/fitness/trunk" and click "Ok" button.
- The program notifies that directory "fitness" does not yet exist. Click "Ok".
- You now have the latest version of Fitness source code. It still needs to be built.
Updating the source code to latest version
- With Windows Explorer, go to the directory where you checked out Fitness.
- Right click over some empty area of the window and select "SVN Update"
from the context menu that opens.
- After the update is complete, click on "OK" button. You have now updated
to the latest version of the source code.